Oh yes, please!!!!
“A great book should leave you with many experiences, and slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading.”
― William Styron, Conversations with William Styron
Ever read a great book and wondered how to say thanks to the author for producing such a wonderful story?
Here are 23 ways:
- Tweet your appreciation.
- Post your appreciation on Facebook.
- Take a photo of the cover and stick on Instagram.
- Write the author a letter.
- Email the author.
- Write a blog post about the author.
- Leave a message of thanks on the Author’s Facebook page.
- Send the author a #tweethug.
- Film yourself saying thanks to the author and stick video clip on social media. (I have been wanting to do this for ages. I do hope my future readers do this about my books. Love video clips!)
- Recommend the book to your friends.
- Suggest that your local book club reads…
View original post 203 more words