Follow all this advice and your books will fly off the shelves – some good stuff here. 🙂 🙂 🙂
By Kat Heckenbach
- Make sure your book is not written in a dead language.
- Don’t market your book to people who cannot read the language your book is written in.
- Type your manuscript and have more than one copy printed.
- Make sure the cover is on the outside of the book.
- Make sure the cover image is not upside-down.
Note: Book Cover is both outside AND right side up!
- Make sure the cover is not stupid or ugly. (I know it is so tempting to purposely make a cover you think is awful, but fight that urge.)
- You must exist as a sentient being. (Yes, I realize that would disqualify some of the published authors out there.)
- Use your precognition to predict what the next trend in books will be and ride that wave from the very beginning.
- Edit chapter one.
- Edit chapter two.
- Edit chapter three….
(you get the…
View original post 627 more words